- Air volume throttle damper on inlet or outlet side
- Outlet flange plate is manufactured according to customer specifications
- Connecting flanges for inlet and outlet are manufactured according to customer specifications.
- Mounting elements for enclosures are manufactured according to customer specifications
- Nozzles for hot air distribution, special systems on request
- DIN-compliant overtemperature protection relay has an adjustable cut-off temperature
- Temperature sensor Pt 100 C600 on outlet side
- Temperature sensors NiCr-Ni or similar on outlet side
- Air flow monitoring on inlet side by means of differential pressure switch, pressure-wave switch or air flow monitor
- Temperature control by means of electronic controllers
- Power electronics: Solid-state relay complete with heat sinks
The electrically powered air heaters of the LE-P series are mainly used where large quantities of gaseous media have to be heated. LE-P air heaters can be found, for example, in drying systems, hot-air shrink systems, heating cabinets, hot-air ducts and preheating systems. The heating elements and housings are made of high-quality stainless steel, which is why they heat dry, moist and mildly aggressive air as well as nitrogen in fresh air or recirculating air operation. The equipment is easy to control and, with its compact dimensions, can be installed with only a small footprint. All versions are designed for continuous operation.
The air heaters are fully thermally insulated (with the exception of the inlet and outlet nozzles). The devices are available with an output of 24 – 72kW, and special designs are possible. Inlet temperature in recirculating operation is max. 300°C, continuous outlet temperature is 350°C.
Do you need a bespoke design? Just ask us.
- Housing made of stainless steel (1.4301)
- Heating element made of stainless steel (1.4301)
- Terminal box made of powder-coated sheet steel
- Throttle valves
Order no. 400190601 [outlet side]
Order no. 400190605 [inlet side]
Order no. 40019002
Order no. 40019004
- Mounting brackets Order No. 901101
|Designation (details in mm)||Dimensions||LE-P 124|
|Diameter of inlet connector||B||250 max.||250 max.||250 max.||250 max.|
|Length of outlet connector, including funnel||C||50||50||50||50|
|Total length with inlet and outlet connector||D||405||600||705||905|
|Length of inlet connector, incl. funnel||E||50||50||50||50|
|Width of the housing||F||330||330||330||330|
|Height of the housing||G||330||330||330||330|
|Diameter of the outlet nozzle||H||250 max.||250 max.||250 max.||250 max.|
|Model||Order No.||Output kW||Voltage V||Description|
|LE-P 124||40018124||24,0||3 x 400||With overtemperature protection|
|LE-P 136||40018136||36,0||3 x 400||With overtemperature protection|
|LE-P 148||40018148||48,0||3 x 400||With overtemperature protection|
|LE-P 172||40018172||72,0||3 x 400||With overtemperature protection|
We look forward to hearing your requests.
Contact us, we will be pleased to advise you.
HAPRO Industriegeräte GmbH
Schorberger Str. 40
42699 Solingen, Germany
Phone +49 212 317374
Fax +49 212 317315