Data protection declaration for HAPRO Industriegeräte GmbH
Sec. 1 Information about the collection of personal data
1. Below we would like to explain to you how your personal data are collected and processed by us when you visit our website. Personal data means all data linked specifically to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
2. The data controller as defined in Art. 4(7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is HAPRO Industriegeräte GmbH Solingen, Schorberger Str. 40, 42699 Solingen, Germany
(see our Legal Notice). If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our postal address with the additional note "Data protection".
3. When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide us with (your email address, your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We erase the data collected in this connection after storage is no longer necessary, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
4. If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We also specify the prescribed criteria for the storage period.
Sec. 2 Your rights
1. You have the following rights with regard to your personal data as collected and used by us:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data portability
2. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
Sec. 3 Information about the collection of personal data when you visit our website
1. If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with any personal information, we only collect the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6(1)1f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of your visit
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred
- Website from which the request originated
- Browser name
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
2. In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie (which is us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make our website more user-friendly, efficient and secure.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes session cookies in particular. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies through the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
Sec. 4 Objection against the processing of your data or withdrawal of consent
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Withdrawing your consent will influence the extent to which processing of your personal data is permissible after you have given it to us.
2. If we process data in connection with legitimate interests, you, as the data subject, have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation in the future. This is the case if that processing is not necessary in particular for the performance of a contract with you, which is assumed by us in each of the following cases and descriptions of the functions. In the event you do withdraw consent, we would ask you to explain the reasons why you do not want us to process your personal data any more. In the event your objection is justified, we will examine the facts and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or communicate to you compelling reasons on the basis of legitimate interests which mean we will continue to process the data.
3. You may object to the use of your personal data for marketing and data analysis at any time. You can notify us about your objection to marketing through the following contact data: Legal notice
Sec. 5 Trackers, cookies and tools
a) We use the web analysis tool "Matomo" to design our website according to needs. Matomo creates user profiles based on pseudonyms. For this purpose, permanent cookies are stored on your end device and read by us. In this way we are able to recognize and count returning visitors. We also use the Heatmap & Session Recording modules. Matomo's heatmap service shows us the areas of our website where the mouse is moved most frequently or clicked most frequently. The session recording service records individual user sessions. We can play back recorded sessions and thus analyze the use of our website. Data entered in forms is not recorded and is not visible at any time.
b) The data processing takes place on the basis of your consent in accordance with Section 25 (1) TTDSG, Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR, provided you have given your consent via our banner. You can revoke your consent at any time. Please make the appropriate settings via our banner.
2. Use of Google Maps
a) On this website we use Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function.
b) The use of Google Maps is on the basis of Article 6(1)f General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
c) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed a particular subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Sec. 3 of this Privacy Statement will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to a Google account, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before clicking the button. Google stores your data as a user profile and uses them for the purposes of marketing, market research and/or the design of its website in line with its needs. Evaluation of this kind is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide demand-orientated marketing and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, but you must contact Google to exercise this right.
d) For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the provider's privacy statement. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is certified under the Privacy Shield, which means it is committed to complying with EU privacy standards, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
As at 03/2018